Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged...

Joys:
1) getting to sleep the whole night
2) the weekends (when all I have to be is a mommy and wife)
3) spending time with our adopted families here and in MO

Fears:
1) that I will wake up to a phone call in the middle of the night and it will be someone besides Auggie telling me that something has happened
2) not being a good mom to Addison
3) the dark, in general

Goals:
1) become more organized
2) to not always be in a state of "running late"
3) find a way to channel stress into productive energy

Obsessions/Collections:
1) chocolate
2) getting receipts from my husband
3) clothing in the coral color family

Facts:
1) My birthday is today
2) I consider myself very blassed to have my husband, daughter, and our puppies (I still love them even though they have not been in a post in a while)
3) this post took more thought than I originally expected

Anyone who reads this and has not completed one of these is tagged....

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Ha, I loved your TAG!! And Happy (Belated) Birthday!! There are a TON of birthdays this month, wow!! Hope you had a good one!!

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

Happy Birthday! Apparently June 10, 1983 was a good day in history. I love that you're obsessed with collecting receipts from your hubby...I'm the same way! I always wondered how other people managed their budget without constantly nagging their spouse for receipts.

Stacy said...

Happy B-day! I loved reading your tag. Have fun on your trip!

sandybiggs said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I now have two friends with that birthday, I should be able to remember it.
I only wish I was obsessed with the receipt thing, you don't want to know that I haven't balanced my checking in YEARS!

Mom's Club said...

Very fun to read! I also am not very fond of the dark...don't know why. Addison is getting soooooooo big and cute!!! Miss you around here.